Game Localization - Multilingual Project Management
Don't localize. Loekalize.
Other language pairs available upon request
Jouw Games: "The translation in this game was done really well. I admittedly chuckled when the Lord of Games told me he brought me here instead of the local Dutch schlager festival. I'm glad Rare did more for Dutch gamers than simply translating the original English text." (Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts)
- Dota 2 (Japanese)
- Beat Cop (Japanese and Chinese)
- Motorsport Manager (Dutch)
- SEGA's official website (Dutch)
- Multiple AAA titles for Electronic Arts (Dutch)
- Gremlins Inc. (Japanese and Chinese)
- Punch Club (Japanese)
- Arma 3 and Argo (Japanese)
- Satellite Reign (6 languages)
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (Dutch)
- Main Dutch language consultant for Electronic Arts 2010-2017.
- Translation of all press releases, game packagings and national TV commercials for SEGA.
- Localization of help files for Valve Corporation.
- Localization of games for Bohemia Interactive.
- Localization of games for Charlie Oscar.
- Translation of all press releases and game manuals for Bigben Interactive (Square Enix/Turtle Beach).
- Localization of websites, games and Xbox LIVE for Microsoft.
- Translation of websites, games and national TV commercials for Electronic Arts.
- Translation of package texts for Nordic Games.
- Translation of website texts for Codemasters.
- Translation of all game cards for NCSoft.
You can download the newest version of my resume right here.