Electronic Arts: "We couldn't live without you anymore."
- Multiple AAA titles for Electronic Arts (Dutch)
- SEGA's official website (Dutch)
- Pathway (Japanese and Chinese)
- DayZ (Japanese)
- Draugen (Japanese and Chinese)
- Swag and Sorcery (Japanese, Chinese and Korean)
- Return of the Obra Dinn (Simplified/Traditional Chinese and Korean)
- Graveyard Keeper (Japanese, Chinese and Korean)
- Moonlighter (Japanese and Chinese)
- Beat Cop (Japanese and Chinese)
- Dota 2 (Japanese)
- Motorsport Manager (Dutch)
- Gremlins Inc. (Japanese and Chinese)
- Punch Club (Japanese)
- Arma 3 and Argo (Japanese)
- Satellite Reign (6 languages)
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (Dutch)
Some of you may have noticed that the music in the introduction video on this page was composed by myself. I'm indeed also active as a (game) music composer. If you liked what you heard, you can listen to more music using the player on the left (please note that these are demo tracks). If you like my music so much that you want me to compose music for your game, please contact me. Tell me your budget, and I will tell you what can be done.
My music is also for sale on iTunes and Amazon. Just search for the artist name Galbatron.
To license the existing tracks on the left please visit my artist site.