Game Localization - Multilingual Project Management
Don't localize. Loekalize.
Other language pairs available upon request
Jouw Games: "The translation in this game was done really well. I admittedly chuckled when the Lord of Games told me he brought me here instead of the local Dutch schlager festival. I'm glad Rare did more for Dutch gamers than simply translating the original English text." (Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts)
- Beat Cop (Japanese and Chinese)
- Motorsport Manager (Dutch)
- SEGA's official website (Dutch)
- Multiple AAA titles for Electronic Arts (Dutch)
- Gremlins Inc. (Japanese and Chinese)
- Punch Club (Japanese)
- Arma 3 (Japanese)
- Satellite Reign (6 languages)
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (Dutch)
- Goat Simulator (Dutch)
- Main Dutch language consultant for Electronic Arts 2010-2017.
- Translation of all press releases, game packagings and national TV commercials for SEGA.
- Translation of all press releases and game manuals for Bigben Interactive (Square Enix/Turtle Beach).
- Localization of websites, games and Xbox LIVE for Microsoft.
- Translation of websites, games and national TV commercials for Electronic Arts.
- Translation of package texts for Nordic Games.
- Translation of website texts for Codemasters.
- Translation of all game cards for NCSoft.
Some of you may have noticed that the music in the introduction video on this page was composed by myself. I'm indeed also active as a (game) music composer. If you liked what you heard, you can listen to more music using the player on the left (please note that these are demo tracks). If you like my music so much that you want me to compose music for your game, please contact me. Tell me your budget, and I will tell you what can be done.
My music is also for sale on iTunes and Amazon. Just search for the artist name Galbatron.
To license the existing tracks on the left please visit my artist site.