Game Localization - English, Japanese, Chinese, Dutch and other languages
Don't localize. Loekalize.
Other language pairs available upon request
Nintendo: "We are VERY satisfied with your work."
- Dota 2 (Japanese)
- Beat Cop (Japanese and Chinese)
- Motorsport Manager (Dutch)
- SEGA's official website (Dutch)
- Multiple AAA titles for Electronic Arts (Dutch)
- Gremlins Inc. (Japanese and Chinese)
- Punch Club (Japanese)
- Arma 3 and Argo (Japanese)
- Satellite Reign (6 languages)
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (Dutch)
- Main Dutch language consultant for Electronic Arts 2010-2018.
- Translation of all press releases, game packagings and national TV commercials for SEGA.
- Localization of help files for Valve Corporation.
- Localization of games for Bohemia Interactive.
- Localization of games for Charlie Oscar.
- Translation of all press releases and game manuals for Bigben Interactive (Square Enix/Turtle Beach).
- Localization of websites, games and Xbox LIVE for Microsoft.
- Translation of websites, games and national TV commercials for Electronic Arts.
- Translation of package texts for Nordic Games.
- Translation of website texts for Codemasters.
- Translation of all game cards for NCSoft.
Some of you may have noticed that the music in the introduction video on this page was composed by myself. I'm indeed also active as a (game) music composer. If you liked what you heard, you can listen to more music using the player on the left (please note that these are demo tracks). If you like my music so much that you want me to compose music for your game, please contact me. Tell me your budget, and I will tell you what can be done.
My music is also for sale on iTunes and Amazon. Just search for the artist name Galbatron.
To license the existing tracks on the left please visit my artist site.