Charlie Oscar: "Sales to China more than tripled! Another region that shot forward, has been Japan. A big part of this success is due to the wonderful Chinese and Japanese localization." (Gremlins, Inc.)
- Multiple AAA titles for Electronic Arts (Dutch)
- SEGA's official website (Dutch)
- Cyber Shadow (Simplified/Traditional Chinese)
- Pathway (Japanese and Chinese)
- DayZ (Japanese)
- Draugen (Japanese and Chinese)
- Swag and Sorcery (Japanese, Chinese and Korean)
- Return of the Obra Dinn (Simplified/Traditional Chinese and Korean)
- Graveyard Keeper (Japanese, Chinese and Korean)
- Moonlighter (Japanese and Chinese)
- Beat Cop (Japanese and Chinese)
- Dota 2 (Japanese)
- Motorsport Manager (Dutch)
- Gremlins Inc. (Japanese and Chinese)
- Punch Club (Japanese)
- Arma 3 and Argo (Japanese)
- Satellite Reign (6 languages)
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (Dutch)
Why Loekalization for Japanese
This is Rumi Tasaki, my beautiful and very talented wife. She's a Japanese native who has been playing and translating games for dozens of years. Together we form the strongest team on earth: a team that is ready to tackle the localization of your game and turn it into something... what did IGN Japan call it?
So natural and funny, that you wonder whether the original text was in Japanese.
Ah yes, that was it.