Game Localization - Multilingual Project Management
Don't localize. Loekalize.
Other language pairs available upon request
"I am not just your translator. If you hire me, I will become a devoted fan of your product. I will love it, adore it, show total dedication and make sure that the localized version is absolutely flawless."
- Dota 2 (Japanese)
- Beat Cop (Japanese and Chinese)
- Motorsport Manager (Dutch)
- SEGA's official website (Dutch)
- Multiple AAA titles for Electronic Arts (Dutch)
- Gremlins Inc. (Japanese and Chinese)
- Punch Club (Japanese)
- Arma 3 and Argo (Japanese)
- Satellite Reign (6 languages)
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (Dutch)
- Main Dutch language consultant for Electronic Arts 2010-2017.
- Translation of all press releases, game packagings and national TV commercials for SEGA.
- Localization of help files for Valve Corporation.
- Localization of games for Bohemia Interactive.
- Localization of games for Charlie Oscar.
- Translation of all press releases and game manuals for Bigben Interactive (Square Enix/Turtle Beach).
- Localization of websites, games and Xbox LIVE for Microsoft.
- Translation of websites, games and national TV commercials for Electronic Arts.
- Translation of package texts for Nordic Games.
- Translation of website texts for Codemasters.
- Translation of all game cards for NCSoft.